Our caring and qualified staff and volunteers provide a warm and nurturing environment for your infants and toddlers while you enjoy the service.
If it is your first time visiting us, read more about what to expect and how to check in when you arrive.
Infants and Toddlers: The Green Caterpillar Room is located on the main floor, just off the Palmer Room, right outside the sanctuary.
After you check in at the Children & Youth Welcome Table and get your child’s name tag, you can drop off your child ten minutes prior to the start of the service. Pickup your child promptly at the end of the service. Our nurseries are staffed from 10:20 – 11:30 a.m.
Parents are requested to:
- Fill out a registration form before leaving your child.
- Bring a change of clothes, diapers and any milk or food (if needed) in a bag marked with the child’s name.
- Change child’s diaper before leaving him or her.
- Inform volunteers of any allergies or other issues about your child.
- Sit in the Infant/Toddler parent section at the back of the sanctuary so we can find you if needed.
Our Green Caterpillar room is open for parents to use for changing diapers, feeding or calming a child at any time, even if they aren’t staffed. There is also a changing table located in the gender neutral bathroom on the south side of the basement.