There are many ways to get involved at Second Unitarian. We encourage you to follow your passion. Start with something that excites you and helps you get to know the members of our community. We hear over and over again that once people participate, they feel connected and are well on their way to a deeper connection to our community.
Suggested first steps to getting involved:
- Regularly attend Sunday worship and commit to meeting at least one new person each week during coffee hour.
- Be in the know. Sign up to receive the church newsletter, The Anvil, sent twice a month, by contacting email@example.com.
- Join one of the small groups.
- Join the Retiree Group for lunch.
- Participate in one of our social justice activities.